Drive Oxygen Concentrator
The Drive Devilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator is a robust concentrator that offers just the right balance of cool and quiet.
It is designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind. Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components reduces power consumption by 15% or more. Also extends the life of the concentrator.
Devilbiss Five Liter Oxygen Concentrator requires no maintenance for two years.
Two-piece cabinet aids in sound quality improvement.
Performance And Design Features for Drive DeVelbiss:
- Built upon legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Lockable flow meter
- Easy to assemble and disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot Oxygen Cannula (15.3 meters)
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Translucent back of Intake Filter allows technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
- Interfaces with DeVilbiss Smart Track Concentrator Management System which:
- Performs in-depth concentrator check
- Inputs patient data and downloads critical equipment information
- Robust concentrator design for improved durability
– Unit tested in high temperature and high humidity for extended periods of time
– Proprietary sieve mixture, fill process, and assembly
– Proven rotary valve design
– Exceptional compressor durability
Drive is Made in the USA
- Alarms indicate:
– Power failure (capacitor powered)
– High/low pressure
– Low oxygen
– Service required
- Alarms do not require a battery, reducing service and maintenance
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor
- Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display
- Double insulated unit; two-prong plug
- Flame-retardant cabinet
Important Parts Drive Oxygen Concentrator
|1. Operating instructions|
|2. Green Power light|
|3. Power switch|
|4. Flow meter knob|
|5. Flow meter|
|6. Circuit breaker|
|7. Oxygen outlet|
|8. Normal Oxygen (green) light|
|9. Low Oxygen (yellow) light|
|10. Red Service Required light|
|13. Power cord and/or IEC power connector|
|14. Line cord strap|
|15. Air filter|
|16. Oxygen outlet port|
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator helps provide supplemental low flow oxygen therapy to the patients suffering from COPD, lung disorders and cardiovascular disease.
Oxygen concentrator is used in homes, nursing homes, home type environments, patient care facilities, etc.
No hay valoraciones aún.