Philips Respironics EverFlo is a 5L home oxygen concentrator that delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want from a device without the weight, bulk, or frequent maintenance associated with other devices.
This stationary oxygen concentrator stands apart with its compact and simple, patient-centered design. It produces medical oxygen with the highest purity (96%), while maintaining extremely efficient and quiet.
- Ultra-quiet 40 decibels typical
- Premium sound level with affordable pricing
- 31 pounds, small and compact
- Easy to store and transport
- No provider filter change for two years
- Only two filters to maintain
- A built-in flow meter and a metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
- The EverFlo humidifier bottle shelf is compatible with all styles of oxygen bottle.
- This Oxygen Equipment has a great advantage for patients who require oxygen 24 hours a day.
- Also with its super design allows us to have a harmonious field of vision without getting bored of it.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 360 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm)
- 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
- Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F – 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)