NOTICE: A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this Product. Due to the Current COVID-19 Pandemic. We Cannot Accept Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply).The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable 10 liter oxygen machine available. It’s engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen for patients who need high levels of oxygen.
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing %
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%).
- Flow Rate: Up to 10 LPM in 1 liter increments l/min.
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure/Low system pressure/Power failure/Low oxygen level/No oxygen flow.
- Dimensions: 27″ x 19″ x 13″ in
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/– 4% @ 8-10 LPM; 94 +/– 2% @ 3-7 LPM; 92 +/– 4% @ 1-2 LPM.
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 °F
- Warranty: One year standard.
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 °F
- Operating pressure: 10 to 30 PSI
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator: Green Light greater than 82%/Yellow Light between 70-82%/Red Light less than 70%.
- Weight: 53 +/- 0.5 lb.
Getting Started With Your Home Concentrator
What's in the package?
1 x Philps Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Unit
Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.All services provided by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com and independently of the manufacturer.