Philips Respironics EverFlo is a 5L home oxygen concentrator that delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want from a device without the weight, bulk, or frequent maintenance associated with other devices.This stationary oxygen concentrator stands apart with its compact and simple, patient-centered design. It produces medical oxygen with the highest purity (96%), while maintaining extremely efficient and quiet.
- Ultra-quiet 40 decibels typical
- Premium sound level with affordable pricing
- 31 pounds, small and compact
- Easy to store and transport
- No provider filter change for two years
- Only two filters to maintain
- A built-in flow meter and a metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
- The EverFlo humidifier bottle shelf is compatible with all styles of oxygen bottle.
- This Oxygen Equipment has a great advantage for patients who require oxygen 24 hours a day.
- Also with its super design allows us to have a harmonious field of vision without getting bored of it.
- Input Voltage: 230 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 50hz
- Average Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm)
- 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
- Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F – 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
Getting Started With Your Home Concentrator
What's in the package?
1 x Philps Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Unit
Includes: AC Power Cords, Filter Set, User Manual, Nasal Cannula, Humidifier Bottle
Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.All services provided by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com and independently of the manufacturer.