American Oxygen LLC offers returns on new, unopened items within thirty (30) days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. Returns on special orders are at our discretion and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In all cases, shipping costs for the return of an item are the responsibility of the customer. Additionally, administrative, handling, and transaction expenses may apply with a minimum 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee is applied to cover the costs associated with inspection, testing, and restocking of returned items.
Returns will not be accepted on the following items:
- Opened or used items: For reasons of hygiene and patient safety, we cannot accept returns on medical devices that have been opened or used.
- Hygienic items: Due to health and safety considerations, returns cannot be accepted on hygienic items such as consumables or items that come into direct contact with the body, like CPAP masks.
- Items missing their serial number or UPC: To process returns efficiently, items must be returned with their original serial number or UPC intact. Items without these identifiers cannot be accepted for return.
- Special orders: Returns for special orders will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are subject to our discretion. Please contact us to discuss the return of a special-order item.
- Items returned more than 30 days after delivery: Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the item’s delivery date. Items returned beyond this timeframe will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Returns without notification: Prior notification is required for all returns or exchanges. To initiate a return, please contact us before sending the item back. Items returned to us without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.