- Mode: CPAP, Auto CPAP
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- FLEX pressure relief: Off, 1, 2, 3
- Ramp Plus time: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes
- Ramp Plus starting pressure: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 cm H2O or off
- Humidification Adaptive humidification and heated tube settings (optional)
- Humidifier capacity: 325 ml
- Data storage capacity (minimum) On board: <6 months
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Filters Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine
- Device controls LCD color touchscreen; push therapy button
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 10.11 in L x 6.24 in W x 3.34 in H (256.8 mm L x 158.5 mm W x 84.8 mm H)
- Weight without power supply, empty water tank 2.3 lbs (1040 g)
- Weight with power supply, empty water tank 2.94 lbs (1336 g)
- Electrical requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0-2.0 A
Philips DreamStation 2 CPAP Setup and Use
What's in the package?
1 x Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto Cpap Advanced (DSX520H11C)
Includes: 15mm Standard Hose, Cell Modem, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, DreamStation 2 Carrying case, Disposable Ultrafine filter, Power supply cord.
Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
All services provided by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by https://www.oxygen-equipment.com and independently of the manufacturer.