Do you know someone who suffers from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)? If so, you know just how important it is to have an oxygen concentrator. COPD is a serious lung disease that makes it difficult for a person to breathe. If left untreated, it can be life-threatening. That’s why we are excited to introduce the Rhythm Healthcare P2! This lightweight, sleek, and portable oxygen concentrator is perfect for people who have difficulty breathing with COPD or other respiratory conditions like;
- Cardiac issues
- Lung Conditions
Travel can often be difficult and stressful for people who require oxygen therapy. Rhythm Healthcare P2 has made it easy for people to travel easily, whether by plane or simply enjoying an unplanned overnight stay.
Why Rhythm Healthcare P2 Is Best For you?
- The Rhythm Healthcare P2 is lightweight, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Plus, it has a high-efficiency sieve bed that allows for up to 93% O2 concentration. That means you can stay oxygenated for longer without worrying about running out of breath.
- Rhythm Healthcare P2 is an alternative to traditional oxygen tanks, which can be bulky and difficult to transport.
- It can be worn on a belt or shoulder strap or carried in a bag. Batteries typically power it, and some models can be plugged into a car’s cigarette lighter.
- Rhythm Healthcare P2 is used by people with lung conditions such as COPD, emphysema, and bronchitis.
- They are also used by people who have had a heart attack or stroke.
- Portable oxygen concentrators can enable people with respiratory problems to lead active lifestyles.
- It is also FAA-approved for air travel, so you can rest assured that you’ll be able to enjoy your vacation without any worries.
- It runs on battery power or can be plugged into an outlet, making it perfect for travel!
- In addition, the Rhythm Healthcare P2 comes with a convenient carrying case and shoulder strap, so you can comfortably transport it wherever you need to go.
With the Rhythm Healthcare P2, there are no more excuses not to enjoy the benefits of oxygen therapy while traveling. So if you’re looking for a way to make traveling with oxygen easier, the Rhythm Healthcare P2 is the perfect solution.
|Size||3.3” W x 8.7” D x 6.3” H|
|Warm up time||2 minutes|
|Settings||Five Flow Settings (1-5)|
|Oxygen Concentration||87% – 96%|
|AC Power Supply||100-240v, 50-60hz (auto sensing to allow for worldwide use)|
|Battery Rated Capacity||6.8Ah|
|Battery||6800mAh, duration up to 5 hours on setting 1.|
|Approx. 4 hours charge time with AC.|
|Operation||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display.|
|Use||Designed for 24/7 use.|
|Warranty:||Three years (excluding battery and sieve bed)|
Rhythm Healthcare P2 Sieve Bed Replacement
What's in the package?
1 x Rhythm Healthcare Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Include: Concentrator, AC/DC Car Charger, Nasal Cannula, Standard Ion-Lithium Battery, AC Power Supply, Carry Bag, User Manual.