The Inogen One G4 Output Filters 10 Pack is a great way to ensure that your Inogen One G4 oxygen concentrator always has a clean filter. These output filters remove contaminants from the air that your concentrator takes in, and help to keep the machine running smoothly. With ten filters in each pack, you’ll be able to replace your filters as often as needed to keep your Inogen One G4 in top condition. Order your pack today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your concentrator is always running at its best.
How to replace The Inogen One G4 Output Filters?
To remove the cannula barb, you need a special tool, called spanner wrench (RP 102 or RP-404)
1. Unscrew the barb from the filter.
2. Using the wrench, grip onto the filter housing and rotate counterclockwise to unscrew it from the machine.
3. Screw on the new filter by aligning the spirals on the filter with those on the machine. Turn clockwise to screw it in place.
4. Reconnect the cannula barb to the new filter by screwing it on clockwise.
5. Test the new filter by starting up your machine and making sure that air is flowing through it properly.
It’s that simple! By following these easy steps, you can ensure that your Inogen One G4 oxygen concentrator always has a clean filter. Order your Inogen One G4 Output Filters 10 Pack today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your concentrator is running at its best.
There are no reviews yet.