Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
The Cpap Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a machine that allows you to treat sleep therapy. In addition, It is not only a CPAP machine, Resmed has been one of the brands that has developed the most technology in the Area of Sleep Therapy.
This machine gives us confidence, tranquility and comfort when resting. It is a silent team with very low decibels of SOUND volume that has been able to stand out in comparison to the competition. It also offers the possibility of using its water humidifier heater if required. In addition, this heater offers the option to adjust its temperature.
ResMed’s AirSense 10 AutoSet is a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine that is used to treat sleep apnea. It is designed to automatically adjust the amount of pressure it delivers to the patient based on their breathing patterns, which helps to ensure that they are receiving the optimal level of therapy at all times.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet:
- AutoSet This function that is able to detect the regularity of breathing and turns itself up once it notes a transition toward a sleep-associated pattern.
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier The AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine has a heating plate built in so the water chamber can be attached directly to the machine for a minimal footprint. The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest. Take humidification to the next level by adding the optional ClimateLineAir integrated heated tube to maintain the temperature of the entire air circuit. The Auto Climate Control mode will consider the room temperature and adjust the level of humidification delivered to the mask.
- Connected Care Every device comes with built-in wireless technology that seamlessly connects to ResMed’s new cloud-based management system called MyAir. MyAIr offers the capability to change the device settings and troubleshoot remotely. With this feature, common therapy questions can be resolved in minutes. MyAir transmissions operate only in the USA.
- The SmartStar function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner
- Expiratory Pressure Relief– or EPR- when turned on, EPR will help reducing the pressure upon each exhalation in order to enhance therapy comfort. The machine intelligently follows your natural pattern on a breath by breath basis, and gently reduces pressure upon the exhalation phase.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.